Wednesday, February 17, 2021

VOIP CARDS AVAILABLE

Low Price International Calls...
I am the Official reseller of  Voip Services. I am providing voip credits worldwide at good rate. You can purchase any amount of credits from me. Minimum recharge 5 Euros. No delay & 24x7 days service.
Today's Rate:-
 10 Euros  = 1000 Rs 
10 USD = 930 Rs

For resellers credits, Top ID Credits are available at  cheap rates.
( Daily the rate will be updated. Just contact me and know the price)

I will transfer the credits once I receive your amount. I always welcome voip users and resellers.
You  can choose the following payment method:
                 Net banking transfer,
Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe, UPI
                 Cash deposits , Credit/Debit Card Payments
                 Western union, Express money or any other payment methods.

For more details about voip calling credits:

Contact
DARWIN.R
OFFICIAL VOIP RESELLER
Email: darwin@winglobal.in
Phone: +91 9443112038

No comments:

Post a Comment